The most important function of the ktuff insulated glass is to improve the thermal performance by reducing the u-valve used in architectural applications. It has acoustic benefits also.
Krishna tuff provides various insulted glass such as, Double Glazed Unit (D.G.U) & Triple Glazed Units (T.G.U).
Both DGU & TGU can be used in:
- Commercial or Residential Fixed and Operable windows
- Curtain Walls
- Sloped/Overhead Glazing
- Spandrel Location
- Lower in U value.
- Acoustical insulation: Noise is reduced by about 30dB
- Lesser condensation as compared to a monolithic glass.
- Conserves energy
- Gives perfect transparency
- Heat gain is reduced in hot climates
- Reduced Condensation