Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo.
- Automotive and transport industries
- Building and housing products
- Building facades
- Car windshields
- Due to the chemical bonding between the PVB and the glass, the laminated glass remains intact even if there is any breakage.
- The material used in the PVB material has a visco-elastic property which in helps in the reduction of sound and hence provides acoustic insulation.
- Installation is simple just like any other glass.
- It is durable.
- It is very safe for overhead glazing.
- It reduces transmission of Ultra Violet rays and so protects the furniture from getting faded.
- Protects people from injury as the glass remains intact even if it is broken
- Provides greater safety and hence commonly used in the places that require higher security, such as jewellery shops and partitions.
- The thick layers of the glass can withstand bullets and bomb blasts.